Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

1 Year Old Birthday Shoot : Sialia Photography - Southwick, Massachusetts Children and Family Photographer

So, meet Baby Jamison, he was the winner of the "YOU Be the Photographer" photo contest! What a little cutie and his parents were great too! I just love working with such great people.  The session went great and the whole time I felt like I was taking pictures for old friends.  Nicole and Connor were so great and you could just see how much they love little Jamison.

I hope that you enjoy the pix as much as I enjoyed taking them!













Thank you again for an amazing morning and the opportunity to capture these memories and images for you and your family!

No comments: