Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yesterday was an amazing day! I took a photography workshop with Carla Ten Eyck... Carla is amazing and I have been wanting to take on of her workshops and for Christmas Matt got me a workshop! Usually she takes you out on locations around Hartford and I am not talking glamorous; places like parking garages and highway overpass footbridges! Well, we lucked out we stayed inside her house. Now that might sound easy but, we spent most of the day shooting in the upstairs hallway, yup, you read that right the HALLWAY! All I can say is that the light was amazing and our model Jackie Greenberg of JAG Studios was the most amazing model and SO photogenic!
I had the best day, Carla challenged me so much and I learned so much! Here is a look at my day...


1 comment: