Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baby A

*** UPDATED***
I was having problems with the images in this post, so I needed to take the post down and repost it. So as long as I was at it I added a few new pictures!
****************************************************************
Originally posted 1-2-09
Today's shoot was amazing! Baby A was such a little angel; he was so content just letting me photograph him in all sorts of situations, even in his Daddy's hockey helmet! I know his mama is waiting on pins and needles to see some of the pics so here you go... hope you like them *grin*!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachel said...

OH MY GOSH... the one with him asleep in the striped blanket... what a face to capture! He is just gorgeous and sure to trigger baby fever! :)

Absolutely beautiful photographs. I wish you lived closer!

Sheyb said...

Adorable!!!