Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Nursery Contest

So, who would like a new contest? I have been so blessed this past year and I would like to be able to give back.  The contest in January was so much fun and I have been trying to think of a new one and something different from what we did then.


If you are anything like me, you love looking at pictures and you love looking at pictures of babies rooms, so here is the contest....


Do you have an adorable nursery that you want to show off? Well, now is your chance. So here is how it works...


First, you either need to be expecting a baby due within the next 2 months or have a baby under the age of 24 months.


Second, you will need to send me between 2 and 4 photo's of your baby's nursery. Please send your images to me at sialiaphotography(at)gmail(dot)com Please put Nursery Contest in the memo line


Third,you will need to round up all your friends and family to vote for you when voting starts on the July 10th. 


The winner will receive:
A free session from me and a $25 print credit to use towards prints.




Voting Rules:

Voting will take place from July 10th to July 17th


To vote you need to do the following:


1. Become a Fan of Sialia Photography on Facebook by clicking here {or if you don't have a Facebook account you can follow the Sialia Blog by scrolling down to the bottom of this page and clicking on the follow button.


2. Leave a comment here with the nursery number that you are voting for.


It's that easy! Just two easy steps!


A winner will be announced on July 19th


Winners will need to sign a model release {allowing me to post the pictures from their session on my website, blog, Facebook or to use in any other print or web marketing} and complete their session between July 25th and August 25th {the only exceptions that will be made will be for babies that don't make timely arrivals.}




So, who's excited? I know I am, I can't wait to start to see your pictures coming in.

No comments: