Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Little Miss "R" 2 Weeks New : Sialia Photography - Watertown, CT - Newborn Photographer

All the wonderful babies that I have the pleasure to photograph are so special, however, this little gal is extra special to me! Her parents are old friends of ours from college! Her daddy and my husband were fraternity pledge-mates and brothers and we all had such great times together.  I was so excited when they asked me to photograph her and her ADORABLE big sister Miss "E"! Here are just a few of my favorites from today!







I don't usually post a color and black and white of the same picture in a sneak peak, but I just couldn't decide which one I liked more! So, here they both are {grin}!




Okay, so let's help Little Miss "R's" parents get a special gift! If she gets 15 comments then I have a special gift for them!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the photos of course and I love the family!! The one with the bear ears is great!

It's All About the Pictures said...

Love these. Great job!

Facets Photography & Design said...

so cute! love your work, Jess!

Unknown said...

So adorable. I love all of your pictures.

Anonymous said...

LOVE THEM!!! The pic and the family :) I hope we can have some done when this little guy arrives...

Lisa Guenette said...

So adorable!!! This family could easily be on the cover of any magazine!!! Rosemary and Eleanor look great !!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!! She is too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures and everyone in them. Can't wait to see everyone in person -- Aunt Toby

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Can't wait to meet R in person. And, of course, see the rest of one of my favorite families!-SBL

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful family!

Katie said...

Excellent photos...I'd have to agree with the other Katie that the bear ears picture is so cute!all of them are beautiful. Congrats to both of you

Kara said...

These photos are awesome-I love them all the photos and the family of course:)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute new addition to one of my favorite families!

Kristi Jakubowski said...

Such a beautiful addition to one of my favorite families!- Kristi and Trey

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful addition to one of my favorite families!- Kristi

Jessica said...

Absolutely love the pictures! She looks precious and the family looks happy! Congrats to the family! and great job by the photographer

Anonymous said...

Love the family photo! What cute girls you have Josh!