Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Baby Girl Aurora | Sialia Photography | CT Newborn Photographer, New Canaan, New Milford, Danbury Newborn Photographer

Can I just tell you how much I love what I do. Well, I LOVE it so much! I love being able to give parents beautiful portraits of their beautiful babies within their first 2 weeks of life.  A time that passes all too quickly.  I met little Aurora's parents at their maternity session and she decided she would like to meet the world too and came the very next day! How is that for timing!

Here are a few of my favorites...

CT Newborn Photographer

CT Newborn Photographer

CT Newborn Photographer
So, now you have seen them and I have a challenge for you.  If this little one receives at least 10 comments on this blog post I will pass along some love to her parents with their order. Get ready, get set, GO!

Thank you for stopping by!

Jessica

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!! love the pictures:)

Katie said...

That's my girl :) Can't wait for our order to come in!! Thanks Jess.

K said...

Beautiful! LOVE newborn pictures.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Katie! I love the picture with you and Matt holding her together.

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Aurora is beautiful.

Sherral said...

Adorable photos!! What a sweet baby!

Kelly said...

Once again, Jess, your work is absolutely beautiful! Love the picture with the hands!

Anonymous said...

Love the black and white shot of the parents holding the baby. Could it be the pass off for the next feeding? ;-)

Unknown said...

how sweet! i love the one where her parents are holding her and all you see are their hands. very cool!

Unknown said...

aww such a beautiful girl and lovely photography

Aurora Photography said...

Beautiful name Love the shots Jessica Great work!