Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Client Referrals | Sialia Photography | CT Maternity Photographer, CT Newborn Photographer

So I always talk on here or on Facebook about how I love my clients so much! 

I love my clients!

I love giving things to my clients!

I love when my clients refer me!

Want to know how I show it? 

CT Newborn Photographer

With each new client that you refer to me, you earn print credits that you can use at a future session.  The first two referrals earn you an 8x10 prints and the third referral earns you a beautiful Signature 16x20 Linen Wall Portrait.  Contact me at sialiaphotography@gmail.com or 860.946.9500 for more details and to book your session!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my God!
So sweet...