Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Awaiting Baby P : Sialia Photography - Connecticut Maternity Photographer - Danbury, CT

Amanda and Steve are awaiting their first baby and I was so privileged to capture these moments for them. There were no doubts in my mind as I was planning this shoot, that I wanted to do the shoot outdoors in natural settings.  Both mom and dad are avid hikers and love camping, so heading outdoors just felt so right!

Amanda and Steve, I am so excited to share these images with you.  I hope that you love them as much as I do!




This is one of my favorites!




This is another one of my favorites!




Favorite too!

Love this one too!

Okay, so I loved them all *grin*! I had such a great time doing this shoot and I can't wait to have more done to share with you! Thank you for stopping by don't forget to leave a comment so that I know you were here.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Great shoot, I love #4!!! Yeahhh!

Unknown said...

So beautiful!! I love these guys so much and I really feel like you captured something special in these pictures. I live too far away for them, so it is so nice to have a glimpse of their amazing journey through pregnancy and parenthood. Thank you!!

Unknown said...

So beautiful!! I love these guys so much and feel like you captured something special in these photographs. I live too far away from them so it is a treat to have a glimpse into their amazing journey of pregnancy and parenthood. Thank you!!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh! These pics are AMAZING! Amanda is my lifelong BFF and you truly did a great job capturing her natural beauty and the wonder & magic of this special season in her life. Just gorgeous!!!