Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Baby Zayna : Sialia Photography - Connecticut Newborn Photographer

Today I had the pleasure of meeting baby Zayna, who is as beautiful as her name. I was referred to Zayna's parents by a friend that I teach with and it was great meeting them today. Well, prepare yourself for one beautiful baby girl! I just loved taking her pictures and found myself clicking away.  Here are a few sneak peeks for mom and dad to hold them over until the gallery is done.  I hope that you all enjoy them and feel free to leave a comment to let me know that you stopped by.















Thank you for stopping by! Please remember to leave a comment so that I know you were here. Baby Zayna, it will be lots of fun watching you grow up during your first year; see you soon! 

The hat, headband and cocoon are all from the amazing Funky Hooker.  If you are interested in some beautiful and extremely well made hats and newborn props definitely check out her etsy shop!

8 comments:

Maria Lateef said...

I loved working with Jessica. She has extraordinary talent and a passion for what she does. The pictures truly captivate the beauty and love we have for our daughter Zayna.
Maria (mom)

Unknown said...

(xsiddiex@gmail.com)
I totally agree wid the mom and appreciate Jessica's dedication towards work !
p.s: last ones my personal favorite!
Sidra

Joanne said...

BEautiful work Jess!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! She is so cute! I think Jessica did a great job taking the pictures and the last one is my favorite too! =)
-Alina

Jessica said...

Thank you everyone! I can't wait to finish the gallery and share it with Zayna's parents :)

Bobbi-Jo said...

Jess the photos are amazing. Beautful photos to match that beautiful baby girl. If I was mom & dad I wouldn't know which ones to choose I would want one of each.
Bobbi-Jo

Unknown said...

Hi.
I'm a friend of the mother's brother's. I really like the pictures. The baby looks so peaceful adn pretty!
Keep up the good job!

Unknown said...

If somebody has not seen the photoes of Maria(Zayna Mother),Zayna's photo are the carbon copies.Wishing all the best wishes for Maria and the new born.
S.M.Hanif