Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Monday, March 29, 2010

I heart faces Photo Challenge ~ Dramatic Black and White


 
This weeks photo challenge over at I heart faves is dramatic black and white.  When I read what this weeks challenge was, I just new that I wanted to use this picture! I hope that you love it as much as I do! I just love the smile that she is giving and she is just 6 days old.
 

Please don't forget to leave a comment and let me know you stopped by and don't forget to go to I heart faces and see what everyone else did.

7 comments:

Coleen Verner said...

So sweet! Love it!

Unknown said...

Awww...this made me smile!

Anonymous said...

*sigh* so sweet. I love your black and white entry for this week!

Miss Michelle said...

how precious! he's so happy to be here. =)
great job capturing this! ♥

Goodnight moon said...

What sweetness!!!!!

Unknown said...

This made me smile. So very sweet : )

Leslie said...

What a happy little face!