Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Monday, August 30, 2010

Amy {Maternity} | Sialia Photography | Connecticut Maternity Photographer

I have fallen behind on my blogging. Well, I guess that's what happens when you are busy *wink*. It is my goal to get all caught up today on my blogging and to try and not fall behind again.   A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing this beautiful mama to be! I hope that you love the images as much as I do!




I think this ^ is one of my all time favorite maternity pictures yet! I just LOVE it!







I hope you enjoyed, please remember to leave a comment and let me know that YOU stopped by! Happy Monday!

No comments: