Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Buttonwood Farms : Sialia Photography - Griswold, CT - Children and Family Photographer

Things right before our vacation were so busy and hectic that I didn't have a chance to post the pictures from Buttonwood Farms.  I absolutely LOVE this place! I have been taking the kids there for the last 3 years, it is a family tradition of ours and I wouldn't miss it for the world! Not only is it a fun family tradition but it also supports a great cause; all the sales of sunflowers, shirts, etc are all donated to "Make a Wish"!  What a fantastic way to support a wonderful charity!




This ^ photo is SO Allie and Jack! I just feel like it captures their personalities!



I just love this little girls to pieces!




Yummy Buttonwood Farms ice cream! Jack having his fav, mint chocolate chip and loving it! Allie, Grammy and I stuck with the one and only sunflower ice cream!


Now, this is ALL Jack! I can't tell you how many time a day I see things just like this from him.



That's my girl!

Don't forget to let me know you stopped by to take a look! 

4 comments:

It's All About the Pictures said...

Gorgeous! Isn't it an absolute blessing to have such beautiful models at your disposal. BTW- love the new logo.

Anonymous said...

STUNNING PHOTOS!!!! What GORGEOUS models. Must have FABULOUS parents. :-)

Anonymous said...

Stunning can you follow my family around regulary so I can have such beautiful photos?

Katie C

Sarah S. said...

LOVE them! So beautiful!