Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

BIG Things Are Happening!



I am so excited to announce that Sialia Photography is going full-time! 


After much time and consideration I have decided to leave teaching and take my photography full-time and to also offer studio photography at my studio! So many exciting changes. If you know of anyone who is looking for a photographer please refer them to me, I would be forever thankful!


Now is the time to book for the fall and especially September. September is already booking up quickly, so don't miss out.


I am a full service studio and location photographer specialize in maternity, birth, newborn, children, family and senior portraits. I take pride in the way that I take care of my clients and love that so many have started as maternity clients and call me whenever they need portraits.  The best part about my clients is that they refer me to their friends and family; I love that and love to reward it too! Every time my clients refer me, they get great gifts back from me!

As always, I look forward to the opportunity to work with you. Please check out my website here.

~Jessica




3 comments:

It's All About the Pictures said...

YEAH!!! So happy for you and wish you much success. BTW, love that little pea, just adorable.

Joanne said...

Awesome!! You are so good at what you do, you should be very proud!!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for following your heart! You will do great!

Katie