Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Joy, Anticipation, Hope, Love | Maternity | Sialia Photography | Bethel Maternity Photographer

I have to start out by saying, I just love my clients. This beautiful mama came my way from a client referral.  When I hear that a client found me through and existing client, it makes my heart sing {I know that sounds cheesy, but it really does!}

Here are just a few of my favorites from her session.






Can't wait to meet your little one in just a few weeks!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful lighting in that fourth picture! Thanks for the love...right back at ya! And loving the yummy snack above. I will be trying that this weekend I think!!!