Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby Hershey | Sialia Photography | Bridgeport, New Milford, Danbury, Southbury, Newtown Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts Newborn Photographer

I was so excited to meet baby Hershey, you may remember his mom and dad from their maternity session. Since they didn't know what they were having they refered to the baby as baby Hershey. I think that is SO cute and the nickname has stuck as well, which is even better *grin*!

This little guy was SO good! Once he was asleep he was such a champ and allowed me to do so many new things with him! I have to admit, it is really hard for me to pick just a couple of favs to share with you! 






Thank you SO much M & H for choosing to have me capture your most precious little Hershey! Can't wait to see you guys again soon!

No comments: