Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Project Life {365} | Week 2 | My Family

Okay, so have been really good about taking my pictures, but not so good about posting them here or on Facebook. I am going to try and get caught up and then stay caught up, it is always so much easier when things are current ;)


January 9th  Today we spent the day with Matt's brother Mike and his girls. The kids all play so well and get along so nicely. It was such a great day! This sunset was such a perfect ending to such a great day! {Unfortunately, it was SO cold and windy outside that have power lines in the pic.}


January 10th In the mornings while Allie is at school, Jack has school time too! This morning we practiced writing his name and counting! I can't believe how grown up he is getting! Where did my baby go?




January 11th A huge part of my goals for 2011 is purging and organizing. So far I have done my office {now that was a HUGE job!}, the coat closet, nicknacks around the house and the attic. This weeks goal is the kitchen! I was just looking through my pantry and found 8 boxes {just used 2} of jello and 3 boxes of pudding {I don't even buy pudding}, I must be living with Bill Cosby!



January 12th Pretzel Hugs, I saw these on Becky Higgins blog. They were super easy to make and really YUMMY! All you need are square pretzels, Hershey Hugs and M&M's. Place Hugs on Pretzels and bake at 200 degrees for 5 minutes. Then, remove and add a couple of M&M's to each. Then, let cool and eat. 

These were a hit with everyone! I actually needed to put the cookie sheet up out of the kids reach cause I kept catching them eating them! I think I will make these again for Valentine's Day!



January 13th "What you don't play trains in YOUR birthday suit?"


January 14th Jack finger painting. This morning we cracked out the finger paints and Jack LOVED it!


January 15th Sunset



No comments: