Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Liz and Eric Awaiting Baby H : Sialia Photography - Mount Kisco, New York - Maternity Photography

Yesterday I had such a great time with Liz at her maternity session. We couldn't have asked for better weather, it was sunny and 70 and after all the rain that we have had lately it was great to be outside! Liz was great, she had shared with my some of her vision for her session and she was great about trying lots of fun new things.

Well here is a little sneak peek of her amazing shoot!






This is one of my favorites! I love how she looks like a mothering goddess!

There living room is a photographers dream, they have a set of large windows with these great shears and beautiful black and white damask curtains! I seriously can't wait to do the babies pictures in here!

Thank you Liz, for allowing me to capture these amazing pictures for you.  I can't wait to meet your little one when he or she arrives! Please feel free to leave a comment so that I know that you stopped by.  I love knowing that you were here and what you think.  Enjoy the rest of this beautiful weekend!

~Jessica

3 comments:

Joanne said...

pretty, pretty! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Jess!! - Liz

Unknown said...

She is sou beuatiful
Very Nice!!! :D