Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

{Awaiting Baby S} : Sialia Photography - New Milford, CT - Maternity Photography

I spent my Sunday morning with S and D who are awaiting their first baby in just a little less than two weeks! We had a great time talking about their upcoming birth at the birthing center and little Baby S, who will be a surprise, when he or she arrives! S was great about braving the chilly April morning air to get some amazing outdoor photo's. Thank you for allowing me to capture these moments for you and I can't wait to meet the little one when he or she arrives!









{Favorite} I love how she looks ethereal in this one!

Thank you again to S & D for allowing me to capture these moments for you! Thank you everyone for stopping by to see my latest work, don't forget to leave a comment so that I know you were here.

~Jess
Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos to cherish aspecial time in the life of a family.

Sarah said...

Thank you SO MUCH! We had such a great time and can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Even more excited to have you come back once the little one arrives!!