Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Daffodil Fields : Sialia Photography - Children and Family Portraits

Today, we took our children to the daffodil fields. This is a yearly tradition in our family, we have gone every year since Allie was a baby!  I absolutely LOVE how there are daffodils are far as the eye can see.  It is so difficult as the photographer to get pictures of the whole family, but today we did manage to get one and I can see it hanging on our living room wall.

Here are just a few of my favorites... enjoy!









Happy Earth Day!

3 comments:

Matt Higgins said...

Good work, baby!

Sanja Vanjur said...

Beautiful pictures, wonderful family !!!! Love it !!!!

Anonymous said...

Love them!!! I still can't get over how much your little one looks like you-Beautiful!! I wish we had gone!