Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Little Miss "C" Turns 1 : Sialia Photography - Ridgefield, CT - Children's Portraits

For those of you who follow my blog,  you will remember Little Miss "C" from her birthday party pictures a few weeks back.  She and mom meet me this afternoon for a fun 1st birthday portrait session and we had so much fun.  Seriously, this little darlin' is so cute I just want to eat her up every time I see her!

Well, here are some sneak peeks for her mom and dad! I can't wait to finish the gallery and show you the rest of the pictures from today's session!












This one is a favorite of mine!


No comments: