Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

4 HOUR Old Baby Phoebe : Sialia Photography - Westchester County, New York - Newborn Photography

Okay, so it is no secret that I have a HUGE soft spot for babies and an even bigger one for newborns.  I think that when you look through these pictures you will see why!


This one is one of my FAVORITES... just look at those long eyelashes and that sweet face!

I just love photographing all the little baby bits that change so quickly.
Her little lips are just so plump and cute...



 I love newborns ears, the are so cute and they so quickly change and unfold and never look the same again!

So sweet... I just love how he is taking everything about her in.







A little Christmas elf! What better gift could there be?

 This one is another one of my favorites! Doesn't she just look precious!


I can't think of a better way to end, such peace!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Aaah, newborns...
Great pictures! And it's sooo true, newborns literally change every hour! How awesome that you got to take photos of such a newly hatched babe :)
I myself can't believe my Raven isn't a newborn anymore. sniff