Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Monday, January 11, 2010

D&A Family Shoot : Sialia Photography - North Haven and Madison Family and Children Photographer

On Sunday afternoon I had another great shoot at Bauer Farm in Madison. I just love shooting there. There are so many different places to shoot and there are hardly ever too many people there! Miss A was great she LOVED having her picture taken, as you can see in her pictures! Now, her little brother D gave me a run for my money, gut he finally warmed up and I was able to get him "in my camera!"







Thank you for allowing me to capture these images, it was a pleasure meeting the 3 of you!

No comments: