Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Sneak Peek of Baby Una ~ May 11, 2009

I love itty bitty babies, for me it is one of the best parts of being a photographer, I get to have my baby fix when I need it *grin*!


This sweet little baby girl was a perfect sleeper... well that was until I arrived and then not so much! Luckily mom and dad hung in there and they didn't loose faith and tell me to pack up my stuff and head home. It took a few hours and some nursing but luckily her mama was able to get her to sleep and we got some great shots and she has an adorable older brother who was curious about some of the props and he was a great little model!

Pat and Joan I hope you enjoy the sneak peek!










Thank you for allowing me in for the afternoon to take pictures of your beautiful children!

No comments: