Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dunham Home Birth : Sialia Photography - Westchester County, New York - Birth Photography

Early this past December I had the pleasure of participating in the home-birth of beautiful baby Phoebe.  Anytime I am asked to be part of a birth it is so exciting, but this being a home-birth was such a treat. There was such a wonderful peace in the whole morning. I hope that you all enjoy viewing these pictures.

 The first moments with little Phoebe Violet




Daddy and his little girl.



Sleep...





There is just something about a baby yawning that I LOVE!!!

Brotherly love
Edward making cookies to bring into his class


Pink hearts in honor of his new baby sister.


Thank you to Jennie and Craig for including me in your special day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures, Jessica! My favorite is the close up with her mouth open...precious! Meghan