Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Monday, January 11, 2010

J&N 20 Month Old Twins ~ July 9, 2009

On Monday I had a great photo shoot with an old friend from college and her twin boys J&N. So now I have a totally new appreciation for moms of multiples! These two little guys had a ton of energy and they were too cute and so good! They were up for anything and so was there mom. She didn't even bat and eye when they both jumped into the fountain!


During our shoot, I got a little of this...

and a little of this...


and lots of these!!!


Taking a break to give a big kiss to mama!

I just love that they all had the same shoes on! Too cute!

Look...

at...

me!

Brothers!!!

I just wanted to thank Pam, J&N's mom for inviting me to capture these special moments with her boys! I had such a great time and it was great seeing you and meeting the boys.

No comments: