Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Baby Boy Brody : Sialia Photography - Newborn Photographer - Danbury, CT- Fairfield County

Well, if you remember back a couple of months, you will remember this beautiful mama.  She was such a great model and well, today I was able to meet her adorable little guy! When I say he is cute, it doesn't even begin to cover it.  Once we got him settled in, he was such a good little guy!  Paula and Tany were both great about trying new ideas that I had up my sleeve *grin*!  Well, here is a little sneak peek especially for mom and dad!   I hope that you enjoy them...



If you follow this blog, then you know that I am a sucker for baby bits, especially baby lips!



I love the little smile that he has here, so cute!


Okay, so this is one of those new ideas that I had up my sleeve and the weather couldn't have been better to head outside with a little 7 day old!


Favorite!


I love this one! So precious!



Don't forget if you stopped by to take a moment and leave a comment so that I know you stopped by *grin*!

Monkey Hat from Mudpies and Pigtails

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous shoot, Jessica! He's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hands down the best you have done yet! -m

Pam said...

Jess, it's Pam Lavender. The pictures are absolutely fantastic! I love every single one of them. Super job!