Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

D&D {Newborn Twins} : Sialia Photography - RI Newborn Photographer - North Kingstown

I have been so excited about this session since I booked it a couple of weeks ago!  Then today when I arrived and saw these two little guys I was just giddy! They are two of the cutest little guys and talk about good! They were so easy going, not hard to imagine, there parents were too! I had such a great time! Thank you A & J for allowing me to capture your two little guys at their two month milestone!




{above} I LOVE these two {below}

















Thank you for stopping by; please be sure to leave a comment so that I know you stopped by!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

These photos are magical. What preat pics. Do you travel to MA for any photo shoots? Friends of A & J. Marsha, Bud and Leilani Thayer

Jessica said...

Bud, Thank you so mucc! Email me at sialiaphotography@gmail.com and we can definitely talk about setting something up.