Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Xavier {Newborn} : Sialia Photography - Danbury, CT Newborn Photographer

Do you remember this mama? Well, I was finally able to meet this little guy when he was 11 days old and what a doll he was! I had so much fun with him and his great parents. I am so excited, I was able to try some new ideas and I am so please with how they came out! I hope you enjoy looking at them...

















Thank you so much for taking the time to take a look.  I always love to hear what you think, so please don't forget to leave a comment and let me know what you think.

~Jess

3 comments:

Liz Reale said...

Awesome pictures! Not like I'm a biased Aunt or anything, but that one of him and Steve is perfect!Is Xavier in a sock? Adorable; you're a very creative photographer.

Jessica said...

Thank you Liz! He was such a good little guy! He is actually in a little knit cocoon :)

vcrowder said...

You truly captured a beautiful moment.