Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

i heart faces : Week 21- Photo Challenge "Yellow"

This weeks photo challenge over at i heart faces is a color challenge and it is "Yellow"! Well, as soon as I read that I knew that it had to be one of the pictures that I had taken when we took the family to see the daffodil fields this year! We have gone every year since Allie was a little baby; I actually don't know what I would do if we missed a year *grin*!

So here is my entry into this weeks i heart faces photo challenge.






Please leave a comment; I love to hear what you think *grin*! Don't forget to head over to i heart faces and check out everyone else's "Yellow" pictures too! Just click on the logo below


Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Mbitt said...

What a great moment to capture! What a cutie!

Kimberley said...

Gorgeous! A field of daffodils, I can't even imagine how wonderful that would be!