Copyright Notice: All images on this blog are owned by Sialia Photography. You may not scan, copy or save any images without written consent from Sialia Photography. Thank you!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Announcing Little Miss "S" : Sialia Photography - Newborn photographer - New Milford, CT - Litchfield County

Little Miss "S" has made her arrival.  I was so excited to meet her after having done her mama's maternity pictures a couple of weeks ago.  Little Miss "S" is absolutely precious and such a peanut! Well, I should clarify, all babies look like peanuts to me, Allie was 9 lbs. and Jack was 8 lbs. 12 oz (a week early!)

Well her she is without further ado...





Look at these lips and...

These cute little piggies!


I love this one, newborn smiles are like a gift to be treasured!

Thank you Sarah and Daniel for allowing me to capture these precious moments for you!

Crocheted flower from Funky Hooker
Monkey Hat from Mudpies and Pigtails 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you so much for capturing this moment for us... We will really cherish these pictures!

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute. What a beauty. I think she looks like her maternal grandmother's family. Maybe I'm biased being one of the maternal grand-aunts. Darling little girl.

Unknown said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I love the way she's all curled up, and her sweet little mouth and piggies. I can't wait to meet her Can I be a 'grand-aunt'? xox Martha